The apron still needed a little something - so I added a ruffle at the bottom (twice as wide as the apron). I folded it in half and then added two rows of basting so that I could gather it. That was all good, but I decided to add a little pocket. As you can see, I measured carefully traced around my button jar lid, then whacked off the top 1/4-1/3, sewed the two semi-circles together (right sides together), clipped the seams, turned it right side out and ironed the heck out of it. Once it was nice and smooth, I eyeballed an inverted box pleat and finished off the top with a strip of blue binding.Most of the fabrics are Riley Blake.