|Damage like this knick were all over the house.|
Scuff marks from soccer balls don't come off ... ever.
1. They are next to the floor.
2. Because they are next to the floor you can't paint them correctly without laying on said floor.
3. Where I need to paint my floor needed cleaning.
4. Baseboards need to be white so when you paint them they look EXACTLY the same. Exactly.
5. They are freaking all over the house. Every room. Why? I may have to rethink that in my dream home.
6. Kids mess them up but say they don't - you know who you are - and it makes me annoyed.
7. You have to wash them before you paint them or you get dust and lint in your paint and then it is all gloopy.
8. My back and neck and shoulder, and now come to think of it my wrist, are all sore and I'm tired and cranky.
Here are the results.....
|Sand, fill, sand, prime, paint, repeat|