Pages

where sisters, sibling rivalry, and creativity collide.




Thursday, June 2, 2011

Make it happen!

Alright, Debbie twisted my arm enough to get me to post these pics here. These are in reference to Kids Craft Week going on this week. My kids have thoroughly enjoyed the atmospheres that I have created in each of their separate spaces. It had been a while since I had redone the spaces, and, once I figured out what I wanted to do, it only took a a little money (less than $200 for each room) and a lot of !!!free!!! hard work.
There is no reason to suffer a bland contractor white space because you think you can't afford an amazing room... just get creative.


4 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with your walls(I totally covet Ana's argyle wall)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Ana fully appreciated her wall until one of her friends came in while I was painting the final dashes and gushed over how much she loved it. She said that she totally wanted to be one of my kids. I told her that I was mean, and she said that's ok... it would be totally worth it for that room :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the friend....totally worth it for the wall....will you adopt me? ( again?!)

    ReplyDelete