I'm done with Laura's Epic Wedding outfit! I ended up using Simplicity 5226--which you might notice is a dress, not a top. I simply extended the bottom seven-ish inches. (I made a slight A-line with the side seams so that I'd have room for her tummy and hip line)
I added the pin-tucks and then cut my pattern pieces over the top of them. I navigated some unknown territory on this one and went to bed last night trying to imagine what they could possibly mean when they were describing how the collar attached to the neck. In the end, I just trusted the picture and forged ahead.
I like how it's close to the body, not to futz-y and yet, has enough detail to be interesting.