Pages

where sisters, sibling rivalry, and creativity collide.




Saturday, September 3, 2011

Goodwill steals

I really should know better than to try and take pictures in my bedroom after dark.  Oh well, you get what you get. I thought I'd give you a peek at my newest additions to "Roundup Time at the Lazy B" aka My Master Bedroom.

For $3 I snagged some kind of wooden thingy that was just right for a tv riser...after Andrew and I cut it in half.  So really, the tv riser ended up being $1.50.  The other half is on Steve's night stand...you'll just have to wait to see it.

For $3.50 Steve and I found this cool bench.  It's a bit deep for the space - nothing a table saw can't remedy.
I still haven't sorted out the Great Curtain Dilemma...but I am a step or two closer to a finished room.

No comments:

Post a Comment