I didn't think to take any 'before' or 'during' pictures...but this is such a simple concept - it really doesn't need too much explaining. Here's how I did it:
1. Find an old pair of cargo shorts/pants.
2. Cut off the leg. I had about an inch below and half an inch above the pockets that was usable.
3. I took in one side so as to make my organizer more rectangular.
4. Stitch across the bottom.
5. I then stitched across the bottom corners - only about 1/2 an inch or so. This gives the organizer a little more depth.
6. Cut and sew lining. I simply traced and added seam allowance.
7. Determine how long you want your strap, and the placement. Pin in place.
8. Insert lining and pin to outer fabric.
9. Top stitch lining to outer fabric, including strap.
10. Add a second row of top stitching for added strength.